Spain - Castilla-La Mancha
14 - 29 years (last day before 30th birthday)
Ronda de Buena vista,43 - Bajo
"Dirección General de Juventud de Castilla la Mancha" is the regional government agency responsible for promoting youth policies in Castilla-La Mancha. The aim of the agency is to promote the personal autonomy and quality of life for young men and women.
- Promotion of youth participation in political, social, economic and cultural development of the region.
- Coordination of the youth programs of the different government departments.
- Promotion of youth cooperation and support to youth associations.
- Further information in relation to the social and natural environment.
- Youth revitalization, especially in rural areas.
- Information and training on the values of tolerance, solidarity and multiculturalism.
- Promotion of youth mobility.
- Studies of youth situation.
- Advice for the implementation of youth initiatives.
- Promotion of voluntary work for youth.
- Promote the development of leisure, tourism and international trade.
- All those that are relevant to achieving the fundamental objectives of promoting personal autonomy and quality of life of young people.
Carné Joven Clásico (Classic Card)
Carné Joven Combinado (Youth Card combined with a bank account.
The Youth Card is personal, non-transferable card, whose goal is to provide young people aged 14 to 30 years with improved access to discounts on various goods and services that interest them (transport, accommodation, cultural, shopping, etc.) and greater mobility in Europe.
It is valid for 4 years and costs 6 Euros.
Where to get the card:
To find out how to purchase the card please go to